Join us to Change the World. - one loan at a time!
Milaap is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic person to join its team in Singapore to pitch and raise funds for Milaap's projects from corporates, foundations and high networth individuals.
- You have an outgoing and charming persona along with excellent inter personal skills
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You get energized talking to people and listening to their mission and objectives.
- You are creative and have the ability to customize a value proposition to align it with the goals of any individual or organization
- You can take a high level idea and translate in to a concrete plan and execute it.
- You have worked in a business development role or a client facing role at a creative agency
- Past experience in a fundraising role is a great plus.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Search, identify & pitch Milaap to Corporates & foundations across SEA who believe in impact investing.
- Design and Execute innovative partnerships with consumer facing companies to carry out joint marketing campaigns
- Understand the philanthropic objectives of family offices and wealthy individuals in SEA and seek their support.
- Work with Private Banking divisions of banks and find ways of pitching Milaap to their clientele.
- Opportunity to apply your skills & passion to actually change people's lives in a BIG way. No other job will give you such 'instant gratification'.
- Flexible work environment and a diverse and young team.
- Opportunity with interact with the who's-who in Singapore and build your network and contacts
- Opportunity to go on field trips to see the impact of your efforts
- Market based compensation with bonuses and stock options
To apply, mail us your details to email@example.com