Here are 5 extremely important points that we should learn.
1. "My appeal to India's citizens is, choose a school near your home and once a week go there and teach the children."
2. "There is need to find out why the value of a teacher has lost its sheen and why students don't want to be teachers when they grow up."
3. "On 15th August I said I wanted all schools to have separate toilets for girls. This should turn into a movement and for that I need the help of the schools as well as the students. Why can't we have this in India?
4. "Serving the nation does not only mean doing grand things; doing small things is a big service to the nation."
5. "Educate the girl child. An educated girl will further educate at least two more families."
His mantras are simple and quite doable aren't they? Were you impressed by what he said? Let us know in the comments section.Start Fundraising using Milaap now