Being a renowned Non-Government Organization, Upkar Welfare Foundation participates in changing the world by focusing on providing the basic necessities to sustain a healthy life that ultimately results in an advanced society. Amongst our goal to upscale the stature of the underprivileged sections of our society, our social workers and volunteer’s unconditionally plays their part to help the underprivileged no matter the religion, age, and gender by focusing on:
1. Education: We understand the value of education and hence to compensate we provide study kits, training & workshops to underprivileged children.
2. Food: Considering the COVID 19 situation, we organize community kitchens and provide packaged meals without compromising on quality, hygiene levels & COVID 19 guidelines.
3. Shelter: With the combined help from the social workers & donations, we try to provide shelter to the needy as well as to the migrant workers.
4. Environment: Being environmentalist’s we try to spread awareness to the people by organizing tree planting & community clean-up campaigns.
5. Women Empowerment: As women safety is one of our top most concerns, we do our bit by executing effective awareness programs, self-defence classes & various other campaigns to help our country become the safest for women.
6. Health Care: We organize health camps to provide free health check-ups, medicines & blood donation camps for the weakest sections of our society.
For more details, visit our website or call us: 🌐: https://upkarwelfarefoundation.org/ ☎️: +91 9836591235
Please Note: All donations are tax exempted under 80G of the Indian Income Tax.