COVID-19 DONATE FOR PROTECTING MIGRATION FAMILIES
• To impart knowledge and awareness on CORONA VIRUS Prevention among the
risk behavior groups and the general community.
• To generate awareness among the Rural and Urban Communities on Corona
Virus and its symptoms.
• To prevent Corona Virus in Rural and Urban Areas through sensitization
• To Distribute Masks, Sanitizers for 1000 rural people to prevent
Corona Virus spreading.
• Expanding knowledge and strengthening prevention strategies through peer
• To distribute Food Groceries for Corona Virus Affected Areas.
• To distribute Milk, Water, Rice in Corona Virus Affected Areas..
• To empower communities to monitor distribution of relief aid.
• To create space for articulation of citizen voices pre and post relief.
• To share experience and knowledge to improve accountability and transparency
in relief distribution locally.
• To improve the living conditions of the people in Corona Virus Affected Areas.
• To create awareness about prevention, hygiene, Social distancing, Isolation and
• To create awareness on COVID-19 and distribution of Pamphlets to the
o We are trying to help the orphans, migrant labours, travelers and road side
beggars by supplying them with a grocery kit (Rice, Wheat and Oils).
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered CORONA virus.
A new virus called the severe acute respiratory syndrome CORONA virus has been
identified as the cause of a disease outbreak that began in China in 2019. The
disease is called CORONA virus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
The virus is a type of CORONA virus is a family of viruses that can cause illnesses
such as the common cold, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle
East respiratory syndrome (MERS).
Rural areas of M. Lingapuram (Village) Kothapalli (Mandala) Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh State in India.
Detailed Project Description
Due to CORONA Virus Lockdown many of the Daily-wage labours, Orphans and
beggars are suffering for their food. In view of the above facts, the organization
proposed to distribute Food Groceries, Milk Packets, Water Packets to the victims of
Corona Virus Lockdown affected areas and to create Awareness on Prevention of
Corona Virus of M. Lingapuram (Village) Kothapalli (Mandala) Kurnool District in Andhra Pradesh
o The Society proposed to Distribute Food Groceries, Masks, Medicines,
Sanitizers, Gloves, Blankets, Milk Packets, Water and Soaps..
o 800 their families will be benefited in the project area.
o Basic needs will be fulfilled for the victims of Lockdown.
6. How will this project solve the problem:
The Community Organising for Rural Upliftment Society proposes to conduct
Distribution program for the Victims of CORONA Virus Lock down in Urban and
Rural areas in Kurnool District in Andhra Pradesh State. By implementing this
project, Victims of CORONA Virus Lockdown will be fulfilled their basic needs.
In this program the organization will distribute following items to each family:
1. Food Groceries Kit containing 25 Kgs of Rice, 2 Kgs of Sugar, 2 Kgs of Green Gram, 2 Ltrs of Oil, 2 kgs of Pearl Millet. 2. Masks, 3. Sanitizers, 4. Medicines, 5. Soaps.
Pmembers otential long term impact.
• Victims of Corona Virus Lock down will be rehabilitated with basic needs.
• Information and Preventive methodsill be explained to the rural communities
• Filling in the gaps of the community needs in the backdrop of relief distribution
• Increased coordination and collaboration between CSOs and government
agencies to Prevent Corona Virus.
• Increased transparency and accountability in the distribution of relief material.
Budget for the project: Item Name Families / Members No. of Quantity Rate Total Amount
Groceries Kit Families 503000 150000
Masks Members 250 10 2500
Sanitizers Families 50 150 7500
Campaing to the Community
Total Project cost 2,60,000/-