In India, everyone knows how to blame the education system for not getting good jobs and earnings but very few people are actually working to make a change.
We use to watch web series and speeches which are made to blame our education system, we usually laugh saying that
" It will remain the same " and move forward.
While observing all these things, I decided to leave my job, every dream of mine to get a good job and jumped into this system to make it a better one.
In 2019 only I started this startup " intrepid Geeks " with some of my friends, keeping an aim to bridge the gap between students and industries out there.
Android application link
My Linkedin Profile
intrepid Geeks have grown good over time :
1. We have 28k+ students connected with us over youtube as subscribers and have crossed 2 million views in one year.
2. We have developed a 2000 student base in our android application in less than 3 months, with an aim to connect with them through communities and helping them in their academic skills.
3. We cover college students, do school projects and every that thing which can help students to know the current market trend and how to inculcate skills parallel to that.
Here are some pictures validating some set of work that we did in past one year, you can check a lot more on our youtube channel intrepid Geeks
With this Bootcamp :
1. I want to connect with the intellectuals out there for the purpose of networking & getting help to develop frameworks in order to scale up this idea.
2. To know more about how educators work across countries to develop the mindsets of students.
3. To get an opportunity of investment in this idea so that we can scale up this idea across India and hence outside India.
" TOGETHER WE CAN, ALONE WE FALL APART ".