- To establish farmer helplines
- To help form farmer cooperatives
- To help create Farmer Producer organizations
- To ear mark 30-40% of the funds raised for helping farmers in distress
- To invest in programs, campaigns to reach out to farmers to help educate and organize them to adopt non pesticide management and organic/natural farming
The letter ends on a positive note that help is on the way. This is exactly the intent behind this effort. To create a 1 crore fund to serve the needs of farmers in distress.
We have a solid network of volunteers, NGO's on the ground across the different states in India and through them we intend to reach out to the farmers, identify those in distress and be proactive in our approach to offer help.
Such an intervention will allow us to avoid the situations that push the farmers into a further deepening crisis.
So can you please join in this effort
- Donate just $10 or Rs 1000
- Donate $20 or Rs 2000
- Get at least 10 of your friends to do the same and set a personal goal of Rs 20,000
- Take personal responsibility to see that we reach the goal of 1 crore