Help avani suffered from neuroblastoma stage 4 high risk diseases

Ask for an update

Story

Avani Somnath Ghatte 4 years old girl suffers from neuroblastoma stage 4 high risk diseases from 3/10/2017. Now she made surgery and chemotherapy treatment. Doctor says after above treatment only 20% cure chances. After Bone Marrow Transplant doctor tells 70-80% cure chances. Till we are spend 3 -4 lakhs on Avani treatment.cost certificate of BMT treatment is about 12-14 lakhs. So we are unable to collect such big fund. I am working in Mahavitaran company. To save Avani life i have need financial help for her BMT treatment.
Fundraisers Admitted For Chemotherapy treatment In TaTa Hospital parel
Fundraisers Admitted For Chemotherapy treatment In TaTa Hospital parel
Fundraisers ID proof
Fundraisers ID proof
Already Completed Chemotherapy Treatment & surger In Tata Hospital
Already Completed Chemotherapy Treatment & surger In Tata Hospital
Cost Certificate From Kokilaben Ambani Hospital Andheri of BMT
Cost Certificate From Kokilaben Ambani Hospital Andheri of BMT

Ask the campaign organizer

comments powered by Disqus
Content Disclaimer: The facts and opinions, expressed in this fundraiser page are those of the campaign organiser or users, and not Milaap.
Rs.3,000
raised of Rs.1,000,000 goal

2 Supporters

21 Days to go

Payment options: Online, cheque pickups

Beneficiary: Avani Somnath G... info_outline

Supporters (2)

A
Anonymous donated Rs.1,000
Nh
Nagesh donated Rs.2,000