We are not soldiers. If we can't go to border and stand alongside our soldiers at this dark moment, the least we can do is support their families in every possible way.
Please donate/contribute as much as possible. Even a single rupee counts!
1. Since this is not for the benefit of a single person, but for our brave martyrs, Milaap has promised us that they won't charge any fee for this.
2. The money received will be stored in the Milaap account for this campaign and will be transferred to the families of the martyrs through the specific fund announced by the government.
3. Milaap has even created a separate Yes Bank Account and a UPI Id for this.
4. If you are paying by PayTm or UPI, any amount can be donated. However if you want to donate via Bank Credit / Debit cards or Net Banking, it would ask for a minimum Rs 100.
5. The initiative is to facilitate ease of transaction and reach out people globally as fast as possible through your network. In case, you feel suspicious about any transaction, please inform us to track/withdraw your funds.