Bhoomi Kindergarten is a Waldorf Inspired Kindergarten in Kochi ,Kerala scheduled to start in June 2016. A Waldorf – Steiner approach is an alternate education system that focuses on the whole child development, with focus on the importance of learning through daily rhythm, arts, and free play in a natural setting.At Bhoomi Kindergarten, we create a timeless space for children to do their sacred work. Our alternate education method focuses on the following approaches to create a slow paced environment in the midst of our high speed world.
- Creative play – Emphasis on freeplay to help children develop healthy social interactions
- Daily rhythm – Circle time, story telling, cooking & gardening and more
- Experiential learning – learning by doing through hands-on activities
- Creative arts – Natural art materials for each activity
- Natural toys – Simple toys from nature to stimulate the children’s imagination
- Outdoor classes – Outside time every day to connect with nature
Why am I fundraising?
Donation Based Tuition at Bhoomi Kindergarten
Inspired, innovative and donation based, Bhoomi Kindergarten is a family funded high quality early educational experience. There are no fixed fees parents have to pay to enroll kids at Bhoomi. Parents can contribute in anyway they can, including school material or participating in school activities or donate money.What do I plan to do with the funds?
The funds we raise through your contribution will be used to meet the recurring expenses of the school that includes main teacher , assistant teacher pay , rent for the school for the first year and travel for an international experienced teacher to teach the kids and train the local teachers for the first 3 months of the school.We believe that the funds you provide will create a stable environment for the kids and also help the school administration focus on providing a great learning environment for the little ones.