Milaap is India’s (and arguably Asia’s) largest crowdfunding platform for personal and social causes.Our mission is to make it easier for people to raise money online for the needs and causes that matter to them, their loved ones, their neighbourhood and larger community.
Our community of donors and fundraisers come from 130+ countries across the world and have raised over INR 200 Crores for nearly 100,000 unique campaigns and projects across India. Over the last six years, Milaap has become the preferred platform for people to raise and contribute towards causes they care about in India.
Our work at the intersection of consumer internet and social good, has received the backing of investors globally such as Government of Singapore, Khosla Impact, Jungle Ventures, Unitus, Toivo Annus (co-founder of Skype) to name a few, and recognition from: The Economic Times - Top 5 Social Enterprises of 2014, 2015 and Forbes 30 Under 30, among others.
The Role: Associate- Business Development
We are looking for the right candidate to execute our field marketing activities and initiatives with our Existing Hospital partners. This is an exciting opportunity to grow medical crowdfunding market in India with a partnership driven approach. The BD team currently manages over 60 healthcare partnerships across 8 major cities. We are looking for an ideal candidate to work as a part of the BD team who will primarily focus on day to day campaign sourcing and co-ordination with the objective of significantly scaling our existing partnerships and playing a key role in the company’s bottom line.
- Meet Hospital Co-ordinators, Social Workers, Counsellors, Billing Teams daily with the objective of sourcing campaigns and meet/exceed designated monthly targets from the allocated accounts.
- Post introduction by the hospital contact, introduce Milaap to the patient/kin, understand the need and the consent, followed by information gathering for campaign set up
- Explain terms and conditions and collect consent as well as photographs
- Report and co ordinate with RM & CM for setting up the campaign
- Source and provide updates on ongoing campaigns
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, customer needs
Required skills & experience :
- 0 to 1 years years of full time work experience in a client-facing, sales role. Experience within Healthcare is a plus.
- Excellent people skills - comfort in speaking to people of all backgrounds.
- Target oriented, self-starter. Aggressive in independently sourcing campaigns and driving them to closure
- Interpersonal skills and ability to manage relationships and get things done.
- Proficient in written and spoken English + Local language. Ability to communicate with native efficiency in Hindi. Knowing any other native Indian language is a huge positive.
- Min Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Ability and willingness to travel locally up to 80% of the time. Own 2-wheeler is a must.
Interested candidates can share the profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Milaap team is a huge enabler of great ideas. So, if you’re looking for an empowering work
environment where you are limited only by your own capacity and nothing else, write in!