Milaap is looking for a QA Engineer to join our talented team of developers and ensure that good quality product is rolled out after enough testing.
* Ownership of testing the whole web application and it's components
* Create and evolve automation testing framework
* Collaborate with other team members and contribute to design discussions
* Communicate testing status to the rest of the team members
* Identify weak areas of the product and help improve the same
Desired Skills and Experience
* 1-3 years of overall software testing experience
* Significant experience testing cross-browser web applications
* Experience in automation testing using any of: capybara, watir, selenium, sahi
* Experience in capybara will be a big plus, though not necessary
* Should have worked in small teams following agile methodologies
It will be good if you also have:
* Worked in a web startup before and been part of the team during the high growth phase.
* Practical experience with testing for scalability, high availability and high performance
* Hands-on background with agile development practices including test-driven development and scrum.
* Familiarity with programming languages like Java, Ruby, Python
Here's your shot at changing the world. Be part of something revolutionary! Interested?
Does this interest you? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “QA Engineer” along with the following:
- LinkedIn Profile/CV
- Your past work or link to any work by you that have been published