- We established our very first center at Diguriya village near IIM Lucknow. The news of training spread through girls one by one enrolment started. A total of 32 girls were enrolled and the training started.
- We went ahead and established our next center at Ghaila. The names of the candidates who wanted to learn sewing were noted. The number came to be 62 which was quite encouraging. Ultimately,47 of them joined the classes.
- Then our next sewing center started in Lokhariya, there we met with community girls and women they enthusiastically joined the center. They were very keen to learn sewing as there were many women and girls who did not do sewing before and by the end of the session of 3 months, they turned out as a good tailor.
- After the establishment of our Lokhariya center, we moved towards Allunagar which was near Lokhariya village. We first met with Aganwadi worker then she gave our place in Anganwadi center where we started giving sewing training to the girls and women.
- We established our sewing center at Gosaiganj in Tikaniya Mau village there we met with community girls and women and trainer too. We provided them sewing machines and carpets and sewing syllabus. Girls and women were very happy to get sewing vocational training as they hardly get a chance to learn something which enhances their skills in the village.
- After establishing center successfully in Gosaiganj, we went to Hussainabaad, Sarora and surveyed the community there we got to know that many girls wanted to learn sewing so we started giving training to the girls and women.
How we plan to do
We want only 100000 Rs for 10 village we engage 20 girls each village .