Gold Heart Foundation (GHF) is a registered Social welfare organisation aiming to create better citizens in the society focusing on the unbiased disseminating education and work as a catalyst in bringing sustainable change in the lives of underprivileged children. We have been actively encouraging and helping underserved students to bring out the best version of themselves through various activities. Our purpose is to uplift needy children through education. Siragugal is one of our initiatives to support Students to help them continue their education.
Siragugal (The Wings):
Though a lot of effort and schemes are provided by government and other nongovernment organizations still a lot has to be done in educating under privileged children. We provide financial and academic support to the students who have scored good marks in their board exams and are unable to join higher studies owing to financial constraints.
“Under this initiative, over 300+ students have completed/ studying Medical, Para-medical, Engineering, Arts & Science academic courses in various colleges in different parts of TamilNadu in the last 7 years.
1) We have got 1277 profiles this year, have filtered profiles purely based on merit. Also we did background verification to make sure that they are really in need of financial needs. Connected with selected students in Zoom call, evaluated their enthusiasm, sincerity , passion towards education and have finalized around 30 students for this educational year.
2) First we will make the sponsor talk to the student, and give them the choice freedom to support a student or not, or pick a different student. Through this we establish complete transparency in the process.
3) Sponsors will be given Receipts for their funds which can be used for 80G tax benefits.
4) Apart from paying their fees, we also give Spoken English training, soft skills, other skills which they may need to make them job ready so that they will be getting a job as soon as they have completed their course.
5) At a student level only, we need the funds. It can vary from 11K per sem to 40K per sem based on their degree course.
6)We respect every single penny from your pocket and we give our best in making sure that , its used for the real development of a deserving candidate.So Sponsor has the flexibility to choose the profile based on their interest.
Please support with any amount you can or please share with any person who maybe interested to help.
Contact : Priya Amma, Founder +91 98846 29206