I recently graduated from NIT Bhopal (MANIT) with a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and I find the marvels of connected things really intriguing. Furthering in my endeavour, I have worked on IoT projects targeted at helping blinds and physically challenged in their day to day work.
I recently got selected as one of the 300 delegates from all over the world for the very reputed Harvard College Conference (HPAIR) at Harvard University, USA (14-17 Feb, 2020). This is a great opportunity for me to not only represent myself or my university but also my country India in front of leaders of today and tomorrow.
Sharing a bit about my background, apart from working as a Researcher, I have actively taken part in Volunteering work from time to time. Be it teachings kids free of cost at my home to joining clubs like Rotaract, I have worked to achieve a greater level of education among the poor strata of our society.
- Recently received President of India Gold Medals for achieving institute rank 1. I was also awarded 3 more gold medals (highest among all the graduates this year).
- Received Prime Minister's Excellence Award on the auspicious occasion of Republic Day at Rajpath, New Delhi
- Received Merit Certificate in CBSE 12th boards for scoring 100/100 in Chemistry and "letter of appreciation" from the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt of India.
- Received Merit Certificate in CBSE 10th board for scoring 10/10 in all 5 subjects.
- Selected for an international research internship at ESIEE Paris, France.
Break-up of the estimated expenditures.
Visa:$160 (₹ 11428.4)
Accommodation:$195 (₹ 13928.36)
Registration: $450 (₹ 32142.37)
Total Estimated Expense:₹ 120,294.13
My contribution:₹ 10,000
Total amount I want to raise: ₹ 110,294.13
What is HPAIR and Why I want to attend it?
"Harvard College Project for Asian and International Relations (HPAIR) is a bi-yearly conference and a couple of hundred young delegates are selected to be a part of the global and Asia-Pacific conversation about important issues of cultural, economic, environmental, social, geopolitical and technological relevance.
The Harvard College Conference is truly going to serve as the gateway for my dreams and is definitely going to be a door for my future endeavours in the field of Internet of Things and Machine Learning. It will definitely help me achieve my long term ambition of a startup in Technology and empower citizens of our country through homegrown technologies and inventions.
I'd highly appreciate any contribution made for this, be it very small, Also, I'd love to personally write a handwritten thank you letter for donations if you provide your postal address via email (email@example.com) or comment. Finally, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your time, efforts and contributions!