- Educational:- Lack of opportunities, information and resources. High dropout rate.
- Social:- Lack of exposure, guidance and role models. Most students are the first-generation learners.
- Economical:- Inconsistent source of family income. Employability is a major challenge.
- Health:- Lack of sanitation and healthy practices.
There are 180 children enrolled in the first day of the school to the first day of the college program with us. We are searching for kind supporters who can make the dream of a good quality education come true. You can sponsor a child by donating as low as 500 INR per month for six months.
Our goal is to provide education to the children from I to V (1st to 5th) standard; wherein we would require to fulfil the below mention challenges:
- The amount required to cater to the needs is about 2 lakhs (INR).
- Minimum 500 (INR) per student per month for 06 (six) months is to be collected for a total of 100 students.
However, raising funds for these children is a challenging task. It requires great dedication, concentration, time, and understanding.
| Items||Breakdown of 500 INR per Month||The proportion of Total Expenditure|
| Electricity and Rent|| 20 INR + 120 INR|| 50 %|
| Teacher|| 300 INR|| 100 %|
| Photocopies, Worksheets and Library Books||30 INR|| 50 %|
| Miscellaneous such as water, books, sanitation, administrative, etc.||30 INR|| 30 %|