Help for Sulochana and family | Milaap

Help for Sulochana and family

Sulochana aged 30 years, is a widowed mother of two beautiful kids. Nitin aged 4 years is her youngest and her daughter Nitushree aged 8 years, they reside at gowthamapuram, Ulsoor area of Bangalore. A diligent and extremely loyal house help, Sulochana lost her husband to dengue 3 years back. Her husband's sudden death resulted in a lot of  emotional & financial hardships, resulting in loans from money lenders at exorbitant rates. Add to that there has been no help forthcoming from her family. She struggles even to provide for the basic needs for self and children ranging from rent, household  food, medical etc. She has been working with us for the last 4 years and we help cover her children's annual education expenses. However we realize it is not enough. This Diwali we wanted to take a step forward towards her financial independence which will help her in providing for the basic needs and also setting aside money for children's future. Sulochana's only dream now to ensure her children's education in an English Medium School so that they get more opportunities to build a good life for themselves. Her children are extremely intelligent especially her daughter getting straight A's at her school (Lourdes, Cambridge Road, Ulsoor)

Appealing to all to help us raise the desired amount for this strong willed and determined lady who dares to dream for a better future for her children despite all the hardships she has faced.This Diwali let's start making a difference.
Ask for an update
18th October 2019
Hi All,

A quick update. So far with each of your contributions, we have been able to raise close to 1.11 lakhs.

We are transferring these funds to Sulochana's new account at Vijaya Bank. 90% of the funds will be invested in the Sukanya Samriddhi scheme for her daughter, Nitushree for a period of 15 years.  The remaining 10% will be set aside in an FD towards emergencies.

This Deepawali will be memorable for Sulochana and family, as they take their first step towards realizing their dreams for a better future.

This festive season, you have been instrumental in changing someone's life. Each one of you have made a huge difference with your support.

May the light of Diwali fill your home with joy, happiness, health and abundance. Stay blessed all of you.

Milaap is also offering a 15% matching on all the funds until the funds last to help raise funds faster for supporting Sulochana. Every payment that happens 15% will be added on that payment. For example, every Rs. 1,000 will receive a Rs. 150 matching contribution on the campaign.

You can also help via the following methods:
1. Clicking on the donate now button: https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-sulochana-v
2. To pay via Paytm (for Android users only) - http://m.p-y.tm/pay-milaap?comment=originId_107224&amount=2500&amount_editable=1
3. For UPI payment: givetosulochanav@yesbankltd https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-sulochana-v/upi_deeplink (You can send money to this ID using BHIM, PhonePe or any UPI app)

A big thank you for the ones who have already donated. Please do share the campaign with your friends and family.
Hi All,

A quick update. So far with each of your contributions, we have been able to raise close to 1.11 lakhs.

We are transferring these funds to Sulochana's new account at Vijaya Bank. 90% of the funds will be invested in the Sukanya Samriddhi scheme for her daughter, Nitushree for a period of 15 years.  The remaining 10% will be set aside in an FD towards emergencies.

This Deepawali will be memorable for Sulochana and family, as they take their first step towards realizing their dreams for a better future.

This festive season, you have been instrumental in changing someone's life. Each one of you have made a huge difference with your support.

May the light of Diwali fill your home with joy, happiness, health and abundance. Stay blessed all of you.

Milaap is also offering a 15% matching on all the funds until the funds last to help raise funds faster for supporting Sulochana. Every payment that happens 15% will be added on that payment. For example, every Rs. 1,000 will receive a Rs. 150 matching contribution on the campaign.

You can also help via the following methods:
1. Clicking on the donate now button: https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-sulochana-v
2. To pay via Paytm (for Android users only) - http://m.p-y.tm/pay-milaap?comment=originId_107224&amount=2500&amount_editable=1
3. For UPI payment: givetosulochanav@yesbankltd https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-sulochana-v/upi_deeplink (You can send money to this ID using BHIM, PhonePe or any UPI app)

A big thank you for the ones who have already donated. Please do share the campaign with your friends and family.
2nd October 2019
Dear All,

So far with your contributions we have raised close to INR 100,000 plus. Requesting everyone to come forward and generously contribute towards this cause.

Help Sulochana realise her dreams for her children. 





Thanks
Dear All,

So far with your contributions we have raised close to INR 100,000 plus. Requesting everyone to come forward and generously contribute towards this cause.

Help Sulochana realise her dreams for her children. 





Thanks
Content Disclaimer: The facts and opinions, expressed in this fundraiser page are those of the campaign organiser or users, and not Milaap.
Rs.121,768 raised

Goal: Rs.500,000

48 Days to go

Beneficiary: Sulochana V info_outline

Supporters (55)

P
Priya donated S$200

All the best to Sulochana to manage her family

MV
Manav donated Rs.1,000
A
Anonymous donated $70
A
Anonymous donated Rs.500
A
Anonymous donated Rs.500
A
Anonymous donated Rs.5,000

All the Best !