With unwavering support from Teach For India, Microsoft, and D.I.S.Q., we embarked on a journey that seemed impossible. Yet, against all odds, we have established our organisation and witnessed tremendous growth. Unlike other organisations that rely solely on financial resources, we believe in the power of people's loyalty and sincere contributions to create sustainable change.
At Shikshanganga, we tirelessly work in grassroots schools and communities, including slums, rural areas, and tribal regions, to revolutionise the learning experience for students.
Our vision extends beyond individual schools. We aim to create a chain of Community Learning and Development Centers specifically designed to cater to marginalised communities in slums and rural-tribal areas.
To date, we have positively impacted the lives of 1798 students through our four intensive programs implemented in five schools and communities. These programs include:
1) Virtual Learning Centre
2) Community Learning Centre
3) Chhote Scientists under the Science Centre
4) Systemic School Education Reformation Program
We seek your valuable contribution to achieve our goals and continue impacting lives.
Raised funds will be utilised for
- Salary & Remuneration of Staff & 15 Coordinators
- Expenditure to build 2 Centre At Community Level, including library & S.T.E.M. Laboratory.
- Stationeries for the students Designing students-friendly physical infrastructure at 2 Community Learning & Development Centres.
- Travelling cost for 300 Science Communicators working with 15 schools this year.