Shaheed Bhagat Singh Sewa Dal (SBS) Ensures Dignity In Death. COVID-19 is keeping relatives away from the last rites of their loved ones, NGO has come forward to give the deceased a dignified send-off and ensure no one is denied of their last rites. They are putting forward their services :
1) If people have abandoned the body of a loved one because of panic and fear, they do cremation rituals.
2) Transporting dead bodies from mortuaries to cremation grounds.
3) If the family is in quarantine, they take the authority to cremate their family member.
4) Emergency Ambulance services, having 12 ambulances so that they can continue to help those in need by taking all necessary precautions.
In the current situation, they are cremating over 100 bodies a day working 18 Hrs a day.
1) The Quint - https://www.thequint.com/news/india/covid-19-second-wave-delhi-oxygen-crisis-humanity-died-in-delhi
2) Scroll.in - https://scroll.in/tag/Shaheed-Bhagat-Singh-Sewa-Dal
3) ABP News - www.youtube.com/watch?v=365byI56qIA&ab_channel=ABPNEWS
4) NDTV - https://www.ndtv.com/video/news/banega-swasth-india/saluting-corona-warriors-shaheed-bhagat-singh-sewa-dal-ensures-dignity-in-death
How this fundraising will support their initiative -
1) This fund will facilitate them to buy PPE kits, gloves, masks, and sanitizer for their own safety.
2) This fund can help to satisfy the running cost of their current batch of the ambulance.
NGO - Shaheed Bhagat Singh Sewa Dal
NGO Website - www.sbsfoundation.org
Chairperson - JyotJeet Sabarwal
Contact detail - +91-9999979843