We are a Charitable Trust founded by Goa freedom fighter, Late Mohan Ranade and his wife Late Vimaltai Ranade in the year 2001.
Our main object is student welfare, promote education and help to poor and needy women.
Last 20 years, we have supported more than 600 students by Financial Grant or In-Kind Grant in the form of books, instruments, laptops, bicycles etc.
We raise funds by accepting donation in cash, as well as we accept donation in kind like old newspapers (रद्दी) . Our campaign 'रद्दीतून शिक्षणास मदत' RSM (Empowering education from the money generated by selling old newspapers) has helped us to reach around 500 families every month to collect old newspaper. We raise a good amount of funds by this campaign and senior citizens are involved in this campaign wholeheartedly.
About "Password Campaign":
"Password" is the name of a social campaign that seeks to encourage other than textbook reading habits amongst school-going children and thereby develop their personality.
Unique Features (UF) has been organizing password campaign since the Academic Year 2012-13.
So far campaign has covered 73,000 students from 156 schools from various cities, town places and villages in Maharashtra.
UF has developed a protocol for password. UF is judicious in its choice of geographies, schools and students. Over the past nine years, campaign has reached to the interior most parts of 13 districts in Maharashtra viz. Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Solapur, Ahmednagar, Dhule, Jalgaon, Navi Mumbai, Raigad, Palghar, Ratnagiri and Thane. Encouraging signs of improvement have been noticed amongst the students who participated in Password campaigns.
This experience has enthused Swami Vivekananda Jeevanjyot Sanstha (SVJJS), a Charitable Trust to join hands with unique features to implement this program in Bhor Taluka and Shivapur area of District Pune.
- To create awareness regarding hygiene and health: Personal as well as public health, environment, democratic values, science, arts, culture, and social ethos.
- To make students understand various aspects of pandemic.
- To convey them dos and don'ts during pandemic.
- To develop students' interest in reading and enhance their reading skills and capacity.
- To develop reading as a habit.
- To improve their thinking ability expression and communication skills.
- To enhance their ability to comprehend and analyze.
- To support them to perform better in their school curriculum through complementary activities.
- To help the students to develop their own personality as a combined impact of the above.
Activities that we have planned:
- To develop high-quality content for magazine "Password".
- To create scientific and informative content regarding personal and public health.
- Delivering the magazine "Password" to students after providing proper orientation.
- To organize various confidence-building activities and games for achieving the aims.
- To utilize the platform provided by Password to enable students to participate in various school level essay, drawing, craft and elocution computations.
- To felicitate the students who are successful in various competitions.
About "Password" Marathi magazine:
Password is a Marathi magazine designed to for school going children to inspire their interest in reading and curiosity about the world around them.
This Marathi magazine comprises value-based informative articles and inspiring stories contributed by authors social workers and teachers.
Every issue of password is filled with colorful artwork, photos, riddles, and games for students to engage with the content in fun manner.