The world health organization has declared that the coronavirus is a world pandemic. Most of the world population has affected by this virus. India is facing a public health crisis, we want to help the people in this unprecedented situation. PASS sustains our mission during the coronavirus pandemic. The virus is rapidly spread. In India, the cricket matches were postponed, the school for kinder garden and primary has been closed. The malls, theatres, and public places have been banned. The people are advised to avoid being a mob. The government has announced that the coronavirus pandemic as a National disaster. Our state government is taking initiatives to prevent the virus from spreading.
Our ultimate goal in the project is to prevent our district people from the coronavirus disease. PASS has decided to implement three methods to participate in this eradication of COVID 19 as following:-
1. To give general awareness to the people by mass media like local channels, Facebook and watts app, etc.
2. To provide masks and sanitize to the poor community.
3. To provide a safe place and food to the street people(people who live a public life on the streets of a city).
4. To provide support of livelihoods for wages and migrant workers etc.
5. To create awareness COVID 19 through campaigns and community engagement.
Here's how the funds will be utilized (add a quick break up of funds).
1. To awareness program: 50,000
2. To purchase masks and sanitizers: 1,00,000
3.To provide funds for livelihood: 1,50,000
4. To provide food and accommodation to the street people: 1,00,000
5. For campaign and community outreach: 50,000
We are grateful for your help.