These are challenging times especially for the people who earn their bread on a daily basis, with no income to feed themselves and their families, we need to extend our helping hand to these under privileged people, as a fortunate person who has been blessed with comports and a warn heart, it is our duty to help our nation to come out of this crisis. the government is doing its best, but looking into the mammoth task at hand in this second most populous country of the world, we should be doing our bit. let us bring Hyderabad back on its feet by lending it a hand of help. let us all take away the fear and uncertainty by helping the vulnerable communities through providing them with ration kits and medical equipment.
the covid warriors like health care workers, sanitary workers, police staff, etc. are all doing their best to tackle the unprecedented situation that the humanity is facing let us be a participant to a good cause and be a covid warrior in our own way.
The money raised will be used to:
- we are trying to help the families of these daily wage earners by supplying them with grocery kit, that can sustain their families for the upcoming 2 weeks or even more than that.
- a grocery kit will contain sufficient quantities of:
- Rice - 10 Kg
- Cooking oil - 2 lts
- Dal - 4 Kg
- Potatoes - 2 Kg
- Onion - 1 Kg
- Sugar - 1 Kg
- Salt - 1 Kg
- Chilli Powder - 200 gms
- Hand soap - 2 bars
- washing soap - 1 bar
- Corona virus awareness pamphlets, sanitizers and mask's
- Donate just Rs 1000
- Donate just Rs 2000
- get at least 10 of your friends to do the same and get a personal goal of Rs 20,000
- Take a personal responsibility to see that we reach the goal of 10 lakhs
Note: to know more about how our relief & aid efforts are progressing, please check the update section.