SOCH started working in Delhi as the people of Delhi have been gasping for oxygen in the last few days, leading to collapsing of the government health infrastructure. This unprecedented situation made us launch a relief programme in the capital to save lives and protect from the aftermath of the pandemic on people’s lives.
We have successfully distributed 300+ cylinders in the past two weeks of oxygen crisis in the capital. Furthermore, more than 1600 people were assisted with credible information regarding availability of hospital beds, medicines, injections, O2 concentrators, cylinders etc. All this was made possible through our network of contacts in the capital and neighbouring states of UP, Haryana and Punjab.
We still have more than 1500 unattended requests for help and the number is increasing each day. It becomes overwhelming to reach out to everyone with limited resources and hands at work.
Thus we look forward to -
* Expand our reach to help more people who are in dire need of medical support.
* Start vaccination awareness programmes.
* Start plasma donation programs.
* Arrange virtual therapy sessions with Psychiatrists and mental health professionals.
* Distribution of ration to underprivileged families who have no source of income left.
* Align two teams- a ground team and an online team to attend people in Delhi, both physically and virtually.
Thus, we need your help and support in this campaign against the ongoing catastrophic COVID-19 pandemic.
Oxygen cylinders: 25,000*15=3,75,000/-
Oxygen Concentrators: 50,000*10= 5,00,000/-
Medical Kits: 40*1000= 40,000/-