Often called as the migrant workers, out of state workers, are always treated as not one of us and unfortunately the #21DayLockdown has put them at a much bigger risk.
The Kerala CM has referred them as Guest Workers and the Telangana CM referred them (rightly so) Partners in State Development
While the states are ramping up their efforts to reach out the guest workers, there is a great need to help them provide food, shelter and other essential commodities.
The funds raised will help the Rythu Swarajya Vedika and other groups working on the ground to
1. Delivering cooked food packets to homeless people
2. Providing ration supplies to workers/ labourers who cannot afford to buy them because they are out of work or haven't been paid their wages
3. Supporting rehabilitation of homeless people into various shelter homes and any other housing facilities (some cases paying the rent if need be to house them there)
4. Arranging for private transport for people in any emergency situations
5. Meeting the medical needs of any people who are in urgent need of medicines, emergency hospitalization etc.
Let us who them that they are infact our guests who have put in their time, effort and skill in building infrastructure, roads, buildings, highways, schools etc.