At this gruesome time, certain sections of society are facing a huge dilemma. Firstly finding jobs has become a huge task and without a job, no family can sustain it. Even if someone does have a job it comes with the risk of health which can also result in fatalities.
To eradicate this problem several NGOs are taking great steps and initiatives, but even they are not able to expand to the complete population as lack of funding is a huge problem. Here comes the role of the public. Help Niveda Foundation continue with their good deeds done for the underprivileged. Niveda Foundation has already done several feats, some of them being:-
1. Distribution of 21kg dry ration bags consisting of dal, rice, onions, potatoes, spices, Dettol sanitizers, etc.
2. Fed food to more than 15,000 people.
3. Distributed 3,500 masks made by them.
4. Also, gave 250 masks to the Chief Medical Officer of UP.
5. Provided 51,000 Mother Dairy Buttermilk tetra packs in slums.
And to ensure that this work doesn't stop we as the citizens need to make sure that they are not limited just because of monetary issues. Smallest of donations can lead to the biggest of changes.