Our current interventions include:
- The world's first most scaled SEL intervention, Happiness Curriculum. In partnership with the Government of NCT of Delhi, Labhya foundation and other selected non-profits co-created the Happiness Curriculum, a program that paved the way for SEL in India. The program runs as a daily intensive class for students of Grades Nursery to 8. It has been running in all 1000+ government-run schools of Delhi since 2018. This internationally recognised program was launched by His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama & has been visited by eminent personalities like First Lady of the United States, Ms. Melania Trump.
- Co-created in partnership with the Government of Uttarakhand, Anandam Pathyacharya or ‘Experiential Learning Curriculum’, an SEL program that has been running in over 18,000+ government-run schools of Uttarakhand.
Through our work over the years, we have been able to see a tangible shift in our children. With the interventions, our children are :
- taking tangible actions towards injustice around them,
- name and manage their emotions better,
- negotiate and be assertive on their opinions,
- establish trust and empathise,
- reflect upon their situations and actions,
- able to have a positive outlook towards life,
- build and maintain healthy relationships with people around,
- able to take interest in learning,
- able to analyse and think critically,
- motivated to perform better academically.
- Website - www.labhya.org
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LabhyaFoundation
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/labhyafoundation/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/SEL4India
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/labhyafoundation/