This child Gurpinder Singh had an infection in his stomach. At first, he was admitted to Patiala. He was then referred to Chandigarh P. G. I. After P. G. I was referred, poison spread in the stomach. After the poison spread, an operation was performed on the abdomen. A heart attack occurred the day after the operation. Which is now among these heroic nations. It has been more than a month now that this Veer has not regained consciousness. Due to the poor financial condition of the house, please help this Veer as much as possible. Thank you. We have been watching the activities of the Milaap website from time to time which we like very much. Please help.