We have been collating hundreds of requests from community leaders across the country, working with extremely marginalized and vulnerable communities like Migrant Labourers, Sex Workers, persons from the LGBTQI+ community, Tea Garden Workers, Tribals, Dalits, Adolescent Girls, Women and Children. And youth leaders and youth workers in our ecosystem, have been toiling tirelessly with the relief and recovery efforts across the country.
We are in need of financial resources/ support (In cash/ kind) for the following, to ensure critical care, medical aid and food security in these communities:
- COVID Care Kits – INR 500 per kit
- Ration Kits – INR 2000 per kit (supports a family of 4-5 for 45 days)
- PPE Kits – INR 500 per kit
- Oximeters – INR 1500 per device
- Oxygen Cylinders – INR 10000 to INR 20000 per cylinder (depending on Litres)
- Oxygen Concentrators – INR 70,000 per device
- Support the wellbeing intervention across the country – INR 1000 per participant.
a) Online Group intervention: Support in neutralising feelings by switching them into positive energy through group engagements, interactions, and intergenerational dialogues.
b) Wellbeing Together: A national campaign celebrating youth leadership during COVID-19 response and their efforts to build collective wellbeing by bringing together stories of hope and gratitude.
Your contribution will help us come closer to our larger ask of 5.15 Crores to ensure the most essential needs of these communities are met. To support with in-kind resources, write to us at: email@example.com.
*Note: 10 % of your contribution will be used to support procurement and disbursement of relief materials. (this includes verifying needs, volunteer stipends, transportation, funds management, resource dissemination)