NJKS have Variety of children
- Rag picking
- Children’s parents affected by leprosy, leprosy affected children , HIV/AIDS
- Single parent
- Children’s parents who are in jail
- No parents
1. Spread awareness and motivate parents in target locations on importance of children’s education.
2. To facilitate and develop a model of child friendly education system and to create interest amongst the children towards formal education system.
3. Ensure participation of children in developing child friendly teaching earning materials and facilitate theirs process of learning joyful
NJKS working since 2012 & started with 6 children from railway station Barwaha. At present there are near about 300 deprived children. Out of which hundred children are registered in the school 2014-2020. Others are expected to register their names in the school year . Due to inconvenience of infrastructure and financial support unable to serve for them..
At present with the help of public running the program. If we get support we can implement this project then the work standard will improve and we can include more and more children within this project.
Statements of needs:-
The parents have realized the importance of education for dropped out and non school going children. children have found back their interest in schooling because of interesting learning materials, and innovative learning style.
Lack of infrastructure unable to accommodate the children.
Lack of finance and resources unable to run the program well.
This fund will be utilized for infrastructure to accommodate more children & to run program well.
NGO REGISTRATION ACT NO.
Society Registration no.:- 01/01/01/25819/12
School Registration no. :- 27179152
NAME OF NGO :- NAVYA JAN KALYAN SAMITI
ADDRESS OF NGO :- 218 Dream city ,Maheshwar road Barwaha,451115,Dist. Khargone (M.P.)
Email :- email@example.com
Contact person :- Mahesh Patidar (09826549851) :- Sister Navya 08889549165