Whom do we consider as People with Special Needs?
People with special needs who live a challenging life against all odds are
1. Mentally and/or Physically challenged
3. Senior Citizens who need to still work for their livelihood
Objectives of Benefit Square Social Initiative
1. Create awareness about skills and talent of differently abled and underprivileged.
2. Promote inclusion
3. Generate work for people with special needs by selling products made by them.
To facilitate this social initiative, All India Club has built an exclusive e-commerce web platform www.benefitsquare.com to sell products made by
1. Adult with special need
2. Family members of child with special needs who are below 18 years of age
3. NGO's who conduct pre vocational programs or run vocational workshops for such people.
Opportunities afforded to people with special needs to earn decent are very limited. Thus, we work in our small way to give these people an opportunity to earn their livelihood and assist them to meaningfully participate in the society with pride. Our ultimate responsibility is towards these people and their families.
d) Stocks: Rs. 75,000/-