Indian Medical Association Bihar is asking for your help to treat poor COVID-19 patients and their families in Patna and screen returning migrants in rural areas.
Daily Wage Worker Platform is raising INR 1,00,00,000 for migrants and COVID-19 patients in Bihar.
Currently, Bihar's health infrastructure is struggling to cope with COVID-19. On top of this,
- Bihar has one of the lowest vaccination rates in India.
- Severe shortage of doctors, beds and medical supplies.
- Migrant workers are returning to Bihar, increasing new cases in villages.
Indian Medical Association Bihar (IMA) is counting on your goodwill and donations to supply essential medical items, instruments and life-saving medicines to the poor.
IMA members are working tirelessly 24x7 to advise COVID-19 patients in home isolation using telemedicine. They want to help more patients recover from this disease, but they can only do this with the help of your donations.
Indicative costs of medical supplies:
- Oxygen Cylinder - 500 units at INR 10,000 each
- Oxygen generator - 500 units at INR 50,000 each
- ICU Monitor - 500 units at INR 30,000 each
- BPAP - 400 units at INR 70,000 each
- Ventilator - 100 units at INR 7,00,000 each
- Medicines like Remdesivir, Italizunab/Toxizunab as much as possible
Please help us reach our target of INR 1,00,00,000 by 27th June so that we can collectively save lives.