My Uncle Accidentally Drank Acid, Help Him. | Milaap
My Uncle Accidentally Drank Acid, Help Him.
0%
Be the first one to donate
Need Rs.1,00,000
  • AK

    Created by

    Avinash Kumar
  • AK

    This fundraiser will benefit

    Arun Kumar

    from Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Story

My name is Avinash Kumar and I am here to raise funds for my uncle Arun Kumar who is 50 years old. Arun Kumar lives in Agra, Uttar Pradesh with spouse & children. he is currently seeking out a suitable job.

He accidentally drank acid. He is receiving medication in Synergy Hospital but not yet admitted.

Until now, we've spent about Rs. 100000. we've arranged amount from savings.

In the next 30 days, we need Rs.100,000 more for Medications. Please come forward to support my cause. Any contribution will be of immense help. Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family.

Read More

Know someone in need of funds for a medical emergency? Refer to us
support