Did you know?
- More than eight million children under 6 live in approximately 49,000 slums across India.
- Every fourth child in India (27.4 per cent of total children) resides in urban poverty.
- Contributor, Photo Story, Global Education Monitoring Report, 2016 by UNESCO (To be released in September, Check Here)
- Recognition by Times of India on the eve of Joy of Giving Week, October'14. (Click Here)
- Interview and Coverage by IndiaSpark. (Click Here)
Regarding Fund Utilization
2. Basic Furniture
3. Stationery Materials
4. Starter & Course Kits for Children
5. Brochures & Badges (Including materials for Out-Reach)
6. Exposure (Educational) Trips
7. Awareness Campaign in the Community
8. External Workshops and Trainers
Rewards for Supportes
A surprise goodie from one of the child with a personalized thank you note! (For Donations 2000/- and above)
Visit: Website | Facebook