Did you know?
- More than eight million children under 6 live in approximately 49,000 slums across India.
- Every fourth child in India (27.4 per cent of total children) resides in urban poverty.
Stunned? These statistics are rising everyday!
About Yes! I Am Happy
Facilitating Creative Education Integrated with 21st Century Skills for Holistic Growth of Children from Urban Poverty.
We are working for facilitating Creative Education in the Urban Poverty through our Campaign, Rangeen Kagaz (Know More).
So far we have conducted over 25 workshops with 1200+ kids and now we are focusing on facilitating creative education to more children from Urban Poverty Integrated with 21st Century Skills for Holistic Growth.
About the Founder
- Contributor, Photo Story, Global Education Monitoring Report, 2016 by UNESCO (To be released in September, Check Here)
- Recognition by Times of India on the eve of Joy of Giving Week, October'14. (Click Here)
- Interview and Coverage by IndiaSpark. (Click Here)
Regarding Fund Utilization
Utilization towards Facilitation of Learning and Innovation Skills (Phase-1) which includes the following:
1. Stationery Materials (Origami papers, quilling sheets, and others)
2. Documents (Printing cost for official letters, greeting letters, docket letters)
3. Internship Dockets (contain 3 letters, badges, origami sheets, LoR, Certificates)
5. Brochures & Badges (Including materials for Out-Reach)
6. Certificates for Interns
Rewards for Supportes
A surprise goodie from one of the child with a personalized thank you note! (For Donations 2000/- and above)
Visit: Website | Facebook