Coming from a middle-class family, it was a tough decision to quit my handsome paying corporate job and build my career in the outdoors from nothing. In the last four years, I have done multiple professional mountaineering courses, wilderness medicine courses successfully climbed more than 15 Himalayan peaks and led 50+ high altitude treks in India. Through every penny I had, I built high altitude guiding work & personalized training programs to make a good mountaineering profile, and share my passion with others.
What is Project Ultimate 7/7?
Project Ultimate 7/7 entails climbing the highest mountain as well as the highest volcanic mountain in each of the 7 continents of the world. (Already having completed 2/7, in Europe and Africa). Ultimately, I would like to complete my entire project by 2023 so that I can break the previous record holder of the youngest climber, who aged 35.
The next stop for my project is Mount Everest, which I have been planning to climb since 2019, but as we all know COVID-19 ruined that. Despite COVID and it’s chaos, I have been training hard physically, technically, and mentally to overcome the difficulties involved in climbing Everest. Though I am ready in all areas, the persistent struggle remains to be the cost of the expedition- this is why I am reaching out for your financial support to bring me to the top, and your spiritual support to bring me down safely.
I firmly believe that everything in life is possible if you are able to find what makes you uncomfortable, find what makes you afraid or fail, and go do it. Embrace those difficulties and use them to learn, grow, and achieve your goals.
“THAT IS PASSION AND THE WORLD NEEDS PASSION. THE WORLD NEEDS PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT AFRAID TO BE AFRAID”
By living in these words in my day to day life, I have managed to complete all of my achievements thus far, and I will go beyond myself to help others exceed their capabilities & limitations. I believe that by doing this, I can make an impact in society as well as help future generations across the globe to recognize their potential.
1. To change the perspective of children towards adventure sports in our society, and in my country of India especially, which is dominated by entertainment sports like cricket and football.
2. Supporting and empowering children and women in difficult circumstances by providing community-based rehabilitation for orphans, runaways, street children, slum children, and the misguided youth through Taabar NGO and its various programs, adventure sports, and outdoor-based learning.
3. To establish mountaineering as a sport and career option in India, with a specific goal of increasing the participation of young people and women to be able to forge a way of life in such activities.
(Contributing to the agenda of “Gender equality by 2030”)
4. To plan, support, and assist in the execution of programs aimed towards promoting interaction between young people of the border, tribal, remote regions, and hinterland regions. The aim is to promote national integration, a better understanding of each other, awareness and appreciation of customs and traditions, as well as flora and fauna in the border, tribal, and remote regions of the Himalayas.
Achievements to Date:
Awarded a "Proud Alumnus Award" from NIT Jaipur in 2019 for outstanding achievements on high altitude mountaineering.
Completion of Mount Satopanth climb (7075 meters), one of the most challenging mountain climbs in the Indian Himalayas.
Despite being faced with the troubles of an avalanche and almost losing one team member, successfully climbed Mount Nun (7135 meters), the highest peak of the Himalayan range on the Indian side of the Line of Control (Jammu and Kashmir).
Completion of Mount Elbrus climb (highest mountain/volcanic mountain in Europe at 5642 meters).
Completion of Mount Kilimanjaro climb (highest mountain/highest volcanic mountain in Africa at 5895 meters).
Successfully led 15 expeditions of 6000+ meter peaks in the Indian and Nepalese Himalayas.
Successfully organized outdoor-based learning programs for young people of the border, tribal, remote region, and hinterland regions of the Himalayas.
Raising funds for:
• Flights/Climbing permits
• Technical equipment
• Services until Base Camp
• Expedition to the Himalayas
• Medical insurance, satellite phone, and weather reports
You can contribute by:
1. Donating a small amount or claiming suitable rewards on my platform.
2. Sharing this on social media or chat groups.
3. Call me for an official talk at your organization.
4. Connecting me to potential sponsors.
Hence I am not receiving government support, and I am running against time struggling to fund the expedition, I've chosen to take the Crowd Funding platform to reach out. I have emptied all my savings and given everything I have for "Project Ultimate”-7/7, resulting in a mere $9500. I have nothing other than hope that with your help, this will work out. Let’s unite for this amazing cause and get involved to create an impact. Each dollar counts and will help me to reach the top. Your faith in me definitely motivates me more than ever to reach at the top.
Achieving these goals requires sheer dedication, passion, hard work, a stroke of luck and, inevitably, money. I am putting in all the effort and reaching out to all of you if you're inspired by adventure and the zeal to do more for the earth. Let’s see India at the top of the world!
Thank you for investing in my dreams & future generations in India.
Special Message for my NIT, Jaipur family:
Hello dear seniors, juniors and Colleagues; all of you are a support system; all of you have seen my dedication to this big dream to carry our MNIT flag on the top of the world.
Please help in whatever possible way you can. Thank you.