Rescue and Rehabilitation relies on networking of various professionals. A successful case of rescue and rehabilitation succeeds through a network of skilled and professional wildlife rescuers, experienced veterinarians, medical support (medicines), professional and experienced caretakers, best logistic support (Vehicle and Fuel), administration to ensure legalities and documentation to create a significant data for further research and analysis.
We have a dedicated team of wildlife rescuers who work around the clock; Experienced Environmental Educators who conduct awareness lectures on human and snake conflict and how to avoid the same; dedicated veterinarians who provide medical support to the injured animal and 24 x7 Helpline Number. However, the mission started for a social cause is completely dependent on a commitment of every team member who work without any expectation of monetary gains although being highly professionals in their respective fields.
While we have been able to create a team of committed members, each member works voluntarily. Each member contributes in every possible way, the veterinarians provide free treatment and medicines to the injured/unhealthy animals; wildlife rescuers bear the expense of travel to the site of rescue; the team of educators conduct lectures, prepare presentations, prepare content for educational posters and documentaries; advertising team use their professional skills of designing, content writing, photography/cinematography for creating advertising posters, documentaries, press release.
In spite of all, SARRP NGO, experiences the need of funds for :
1) Providing Equipment (Rescue Hook/Tong, Shoes, Torch, Rescue Bags) for the safety of the wildlife rescuer .
2) Purchasing costly medicines in case of severe injuries/health problems of the rescued animal .
3) Expense of Fuel and maintenance of Animal Ambulance, required for the transportation of the animals .
4) Expenses of fostering / maintaining the injured/unhealthy animal, when under observation of a veterinarian.
5) Salary of two employees for managing administration and documentation.
6) Stipend for interns for study and research on urban wildlife.
7) Rent and Maintenance of office for administrative work, hold meetings, internal training and capacity building workshops.
Spreading Awareness on Reptiles and Rehabilitation Program (SARRP INDIA) NGO, therefore urges you to give your contribution towards the welfare of wild animals and support us.
To Know more about our work do visit our website or find us on social media :
Website : www.sarrpindia.org