Help Baby of Dheeraj Fight Pneumonia | Milaap
This is a supporting campaign. Contributions made to this campaign will go towards the main campaign.
Milaap will not charge any fee on your donation to this campaign.

Help Baby of Dheeraj Fight Pneumonia

My name is Dheeraj Singh and I am here to fundraise for my son, baby of Dheeraj Sigh.

baby of Dheeraj Sigh is 3 months old and is residing in ohkla. baby of has suffering from pneumonia currently on ventilator, He needs medical stabilization to fully recover. He is being treated at Escorts Hospital and Research Centre Limited . Which will cost around Rs.400,000.00.

Please come forward to help me save my son. Any contribution will immensely help my family. I need your support to bring him home. Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family.

Details for direct bank transfer / UPI payments

Bank Account details:

Download your payment receipt
(Bank transfer, QR Code donations)

Medical Extension
Medical Extension
Medical Estimate for 2 weeks
Medical Estimate for 2 weeks
Viral Pneumonia Report
Viral Pneumonia Report
Estimate for 10 days
Estimate for 10 days

Details for direct bank transfer / UPI payments

Bank Account details:

Download your payment receipt
(Bank transfer, QR Code donations)

Ask for an update
14th June 2020
Dear All,

Sorry for the delay in the update.
On 5th Jan we transferred or baby to Gangaram Hospital where PDA ligation surgery is done on 14th Jan 2020 with high risk by Dr. Raja Joshi. After that, on 18th Jan 2020, he was able to be out of ventilator after 4 months.

Following that he has severe impacts on his health like drug withdrawal symptoms, lungs were still compromised, and need for oxygen. After a month on 18th Feb 2020, he was discharged on medications and continuous nebulization. We are so happy that we celebrated his first b'day on 08 Jun 2020.

Thanks to all for your support and prayers. I would like to say have faith in GOD in whatever condition you are in.
Dear All,

Sorry for the delay in the update.
On 5th Jan we transferred or baby to Gangaram Hospital where PDA ligation surgery is done on 14th Jan 2020 with high risk by Dr. Raja Joshi. After that, on 18th Jan 2020, he was able to be out of ventilator after 4 months.

Following that he has severe impacts on his health like drug withdrawal symptoms, lungs were still compromised, and need for oxygen. After a month on 18th Feb 2020, he was discharged on medications and continuous nebulization. We are so happy that we celebrated his first b'day on 08 Jun 2020.

Thanks to all for your support and prayers. I would like to say have faith in GOD in whatever condition you are in.
27th November 2019
Dear all,

Thanks for all your support and prayers.

My son is still on the ventilator and the treatment of CMV pneumonia is still going on. Recovery is not upto the mark. He is still struggling to be ventilator free.

Please keep supporting and sharing.

Thank you.
Dear all,

Thanks for all your support and prayers.

My son is still on the ventilator and the treatment of CMV pneumonia is still going on. Recovery is not upto the mark. He is still struggling to be ventilator free.

Please keep supporting and sharing.

Thank you.
3rd November 2019
Dear Supporters,

Thanks for your prayers and support

As per the viral pneumonia panel II reports of BAL, it has been found that my son is infected with Cytomegalovirus(CMV) (reports I will enclose). The treatment has started but treatment duration is at least 2 weeks. As per doctor's report, they are not giving assurance whether after this treatment they will be able to wean him off the ventilator or not.
The situation is critical but the problem is that I cannot move him from here as it is risky. Now just pray that this treatment will work for him

Thanks for all your support and prayers. Keep sharing, supporting and praying for his quick recovery.
Dear Supporters,

Thanks for your prayers and support

As per the viral pneumonia panel II reports of BAL, it has been found that my son is infected with Cytomegalovirus(CMV) (reports I will enclose). The treatment has started but treatment duration is at least 2 weeks. As per doctor's report, they are not giving assurance whether after this treatment they will be able to wean him off the ventilator or not.
The situation is critical but the problem is that I cannot move him from here as it is risky. Now just pray that this treatment will work for him

Thanks for all your support and prayers. Keep sharing, supporting and praying for his quick recovery.
Rs.0 raised

Goal: Rs.50,000

Beneficiary: Baby of Dheeraj... info_outline