Help the Students of the underprivileged children | Milaap
This is a supporting campaign. Contributions made to this campaign will go towards the main campaign.
Help the Students of the underprivileged children
Be the first one to donate
Need Rs.30,000
  • shebagoneh

    Created by

  • SM

    This fundraiser will benefit

    St Marys Educational Society

    from Maheshwaram, Telangana

80G tax benefits for INR donations


St. Mary's Educational Society is registered in the year 2003 (Regd No: 1247/3) to impart education to the orphans, Semi Orphans and Poor Children of the Society.  

It is a Residential Co-Education school having classes from ONE to SEVEN (1st to 7th Class).  The school has 69 girls and 39 boys. 

We give FREE EDUCATION for all the children irrespective of Religion, Caste, Creed and Gender.  We also have few physically and Mentally challenged students with us.  

Apart from FREE EDUCATION  we also provide FREE FOOD and FREE ACCOMMODATION in the school premises for all the above children.  Our School and NGO is not funded either by the Govt or from any of the Corporates as of now.  But from past 2-3 years we are finding it extremely difficult to maintain the school and hostel for the children due to rising costs of Grocery and maintaining salaries for the Teaching and Non Teaching staff. 

In this connection we are trying to seek the help of Corporations or Individuals or any Philanthropists to kindly help these Poor CHildren and Orphans in getting proper meals a day, basic clothing and uniforms apart from Emergency medical care or medicines. 

We lovingly invite you to visit our NGO School in your free time which is located at Maheshwaram Village, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad and share your love and support with our School Children who are aged between 5 to 12 years.  

Further, if you would like to help these Poor and Orphan Children kindly DONATE . Each and every rupee of yours is utilized for the welfare of these underprivileged children only.

Read More

Know someone in need of funds? Refer to us