In the second phase of Corona, India is in a very bad condition, 3.60 Lakh positive cases are coming in India every day & people are dying.
In Ahmedabad, the condition is worse. Several systems are falling short.
Average ambulance wait time is 20-30 hrs, beds aren't available, oxygen supply is less & medicines aren't available.
The government is trying on its behalf but we need to play our part as well.
Pahan Foundation has stepped in to help. There are several services we are running to support those who are in need.
- We are providing auto ambulances for the patients & helping them reach hospitals on time.
- We are providing support for medicines, oxygen & CT scans if required.
- We are providing medicines and are also giving ration in the houses where the primary earner of the family is COVID positive.
- We are running 10 auto ambulances in Ahmedabad aiming to provide timely oxygen and ration services to at least 5 families every day.
- We are also in the process of starting a Covid Care Center with 20-30 beds, where patients with normal symptoms can be treated.
Last year, with the help of people like you we raised 70 lakh rupees. We utilised those funds to provide ration and medicine supplies to 7500 families and helped 203 migrant labourers reach their homes.
The impact data and bank statements, vouchers, etc. were also shared with our beneficiaries.
Our work has already been covered by BBC News - Gujarati/Telangu/Hindi CNN News, Republic News Gujarat News, TV News, ZEE 18, Indian Express and Times of India
Right now we need your help. We want to continue playing our part in supporting the system and those who are in need.
We are a small organization & our entire team is dedicated and motivated to reach every needy person possible in our reach but we can't do it alone. We need your support.
Please help Panah by donating any amount you can. No contribution is small. Also if you can share this page and ask people in your network to donate it would help us help the needy.