"Our Vision Is To Build The Most Affordable And Reliable Electric Super-Bike In The World That Beats Petrol Powered Motorbikes In Their Own Field"
Visit Our Official Website MANKAMEMOTORS.COM
We are a Indian team of Engineers, developing what will be India's first electric Sportbike named the EP-1, The electric Sport bike will be comparable to 600-650 cc motorbikes with internal combustion engines in terms of performance, with a top speed of 250 km/h The bike will run more than 500 km on a single charge
We have built everything including the controller and other electronics and we are about to build the huge battery module, but we are out of funds as we have bootstrapped everything ourselves till now,
Please do contribute to complete the Motorcycle project, in return you will be added as a contributor on our website
even a contribution of 1000 Rs ($15) would help us a long way,
The funds will be used to,
- build 40 24V 26AH battery modules
- build and develop instrument cluster ui
- Machining costs and 3d printing costs
- get the arm computer for the Linux control board
- build the custom frame from scratch
- build body panels
Will be showcased at an Ev expo in India by the end of this year or first quarter of next year to showcase, our BMS, Main controller, and other motorcycle capabilities
First Motor spin Test
• DC input to the controller was set at 36 volts and was pulling 11 amps at full throttle on no load conditions with only the wheel spinning, the motor has the capability to run with a voltage range of 24 volts to 96 volts, max 300 amps is at full throttle and at full load giving 80-90 Nm. continuous power is rated at 12 Kw because its liquid cooled
• Output RPM to wheel set at 7500 with 2 speed active Gear box
Host Test bike = CBR-1000RR
o Front : 120/17
o Rear : 190/17
• Frame : Cast Aluminum
• Max speed : 180 – 230 kph
The combination of lightning fast acceleration and aerodynamic bodywork make for a fearsome sport bike.
An Amazing Liquid Cooled 18.4 KWh Battery-Pack
A combination of High Density cells make up the entire Battery-Pack, With dedicated Matrix BMS system to monitor and control individual cells providing high levels of safety and efficiency
More Than 500 Km* On A Single Charge
*A total Range of 480 Kilometers on a full charge, at 70 Km/h on the highway and a range of 500 Km ~ 550 Km in the City with Active Regenerative braking
251 Km/H To 0 Km/H
The braking system consists of dual 320mm front and 245 mm rear disks with brembo calipers, reinforced with dual-channel intelligent ABS and traction control with Machine Learning developed in-house.
Engine | Motor
- High Performance 40KW peak IPM Motor
- Speed : 2600 RPM
- Rated torque : 80 N.m
- Peak torque : 110 N.m
- Cooling : Liquid cooled(Water)
- Poles : 14
Front : Ohlins USD Fork
- Stroke : 120 mm
- Length : 800 mm
- Fully adjustable
- Showa pressurized(standard)
- Stroke : 30 mm
- 320mm Dual ventelated Disks
- Brembo Dual piston Calipers
- Safety : Dual channel ABS With wheel contact sensors for traction control (hall sensors for speed measurement)
- 245 mm Ventilated Disk.
- Brembo single piston caliper
- Safety : Dual channel ABS With wheel contact sensors for traction control
- Wheelbase : 1440 mm
- Ground clearance : 190 mm | 7.3"
- Curb weight : 210 kg
- Maximum(safe) laden weight : 290 kg
- Solid state digital semiconductors – no fuses or relays.
- CAN bus operated and fully programmable functionality.
- Processor : ARM Cortex a53 (Custom Raspberry pi)
- intelligent battery monitoring
- Real-time wheel position and speed measurement
- intelligent braking response with traction control
- Active Redundancy
- Dual independent control systems for all electrical systems
- Coefficient of drag : 0.44
- Stored Energy : 21 kWh
- Peak power output : 72 kW
- Matrix BMS System
- Modular Battery system
- Power output restricted to 40 kW
- Aluminum honeycomb reinforced Carbon Fiber enclosure (Second prototype)
- Battery weight : 120 kg
- Charging time : TBD
Competitor Comparison Chart
Range Graph Plots.
Total weight : 250 kg
Battery Energy : 18400 Wh
Max Torque(Limited to) : 110 N.m
Max Current : 287 A
Max Power(load) : 27600 W
Max Efficiency : 93%
Aerodynamics Coefficient(Cd) : 0.41
Rolling Resistance : 0.023
Face Surface : .46 M 2
Range of 708 Kilometers at the Speed of 50 Km/h
Range of 521 Kilometers at the Speed of 82.5 Km/h
Range of 140 Kilometers at the Speed of 210 Km/h
How Fast Will It Go?
- Economy Mode can go upto 120 km/h
- Sport mode can go up to 180 km/h
- Race mode Can go upto and is limited to 251 km/h
- Economy Mode can go upto 600 kilometers with regenerative braking Per charge
- Sport mode can go up to 350 kilometers with regenerative braking Per Charge
- Race mode Can go upto 140 kilometers per charge
the Lithium ion batteries and cells used in this Bike are rated at 800 cycles and to improve this, the cells are kept in proper condition and used with multiple safety factors in place to prevent cell overload that reduces battery lifeWhere Will The EP-1 Be Built?It will be built in a small city called Dharwad in India.
Will There Be A Weight Limit?
The EP-1 will be able to accomodate 2 passengers or a combined weight of 160 kg (360 lbs)
What You Get From Us :
- Indepth Updates of our daily and Weekly progress via Emails
- Indepth Photographs of the design
- A Mankame Automotive t-shirt
How You Can Help Us In Making This Dream A Reality
Bringing an electric vehicle to production has high up-front costs. Your support will help bring production cost down by allowing for larger orders on big-ticket items. Your support will also help develop next-generation tooling and fixtures for ease of manufacturing and assembly.
Your feedback will help us continue to make the best motorbike that meets the needs of real riders.
Support from the Indian community also reassures us that we are on the right path. It also uncovers deficiencies that we might have overlooked. With such a diverse audience,
Please Share Our Campaign Through Social Media And Your Friends.
We Are Just One Step Away From Making This A Reality