Support the families of Brave Martyr Soldiers of Pulwama attack. 45 brave soldiers have lost their lives because of the atrocious terrorist attack on 14-Feb-2019.
We are not soldiers. If we can't go to border and stand alongside our soldiers at this dark moment, the least we can do is support their families in every possible way.
Please donate/contribute as much as possible. Even a single rupee counts!
1. Since this is not for the benefit of a single person, but for our brave martyrs, Milaap has promised us that they won't charge any fee for this
2. The money received will be stored in the Milaap account for this campaign and will be transferred to the families of the martyrs through the specific fund announced by the government or National Defence Fund [details below], after informing us. The fund is overseen by a board of reputed CEOs from asset and fund management firms like Invesco, Jungle Ventures, Unitus Seed Fund et al.
3. Milaap has even created a separate Yes Bank Account and a UPI Id for this.
4. If you are paying by PayTm or UPI, any amount can be donated. However if you want to donate via Bank Credit / Debit cards or Net Banking, it would ask for a minimum Rs 100.
5. The initiative is to facilitate ease of transaction and reach out people globally as fast as possible through your network. In case, you feel suspicious about any transaction, please inform us to track/withdraw your funds.
6. Alternatively, you may send donations on bharatkeveer.gov.in to the Bharat Ke Veer corpus fund for generic donations.
7. National Defence Fund: Collection account number is 11084239799 with State Bank of India, Institutional Division, 4th Floor, Parliament Street, New Delhi.
The fund has also been allotted a Permanent Account Number (PAN) AAAGN0009F
Led by Sandeep Kumar Shivhare, (IIM Rohtak Alumnus) and other IIM Alumni we are trying our best to help the families in need through trusted friends, families & connections. Their loss is immeasurable, but this is what we can do at best. Jai Hind.