The situation in India is getting worse by the hour. More than 400,000 people are being tested positive for Covid-19 each day and the number of deaths have exceeded 200,000 this week alone. Hospitals are being overwhelmed with waves of patients and oxygen supplies are critically low. Just recently, the BBC reported that people needing oxygen had died while waiting for supplies to come in. In times like these, our help is needed more than ever.
Our Primary Beneficiary
- Sadguru Trust Hospital, Chitrakoot, Madhya Pradesh (https://sadgurutrust.org)
- Amravati District
- Rural Areas of Nagpur
- Herd Foundation, Nagpur
- Trilochan Netralaya, Sambalpur, Odisha
- Sushrut Charitable Trust, Ajmer Town (through district administration office)
- Satya Charitable Trust, Hyderabad
- Navjeevan Hospital, Hyderabad
What Project O2 Aims To Do
Project O2 is sourcing funds to procure the following types of supplies for our beneficiaries:
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Patient Monitors
- Covid-19 Tool Kits
How You Can Help
To obtain these equipment, we hope to raise a total of US$150,000. Any donation of any amount towards this cause will go a long way in helping the situation in India. The provision of basic care, of things such as oxygen, ventilators or monitors that we so often take for granted, could now mean life or death for a patient. We hope you will support this noble cause and donate to Project O2.
Dr Rupesh Agrawal, a Senior Consultant ophthalmologist in Singapore, is leading this effort. He has been active in various community projects over the years.
To find out more about him and his efforts, please visit: https://rupeshagrawal.info
Project O2 is supported by:
- VIRAJ Healthcare Foundation (https://virajfoundation.org)
- Amravati District Administration Office