Since its inception in 2006, Sankalp Society has evolved and transformed itself to respond to the perceived changing needs of Children from the disadvantaged and marginalized groups.
1. Running 3 educational and vocational centres for out of school children Constructing girls toilets in 2 schools in Ghaziabad distric
2. Giving sewing machines in 4 Government school
3. Giving laptops to visually impaired children
- Running a preschool for the underprivileged children
- Providing free education and snacks to 100 underprivileged children
- Giving vocation training to young women and girls from urban slums