My Child Master. Bhavanesh was diagnosed with Metastatic Neuroblastoma- Rare ,high Risk Disease with high chance of Relapse (Childhood Cancer) in May 2015.Life wasn’t that easy for me and my family from 2015 onwards. With support of family and friends, I was manage to spend more than 25 Lakhs for two complete cycle of treatments and theraphies available in India. But in 2018 after all these treaments, we came to know that the disease still persists in bones as an active lesion.
This time it has hit hard and Top specialists in India and USA whom we consulted and Europe all of them unilaterally suggested to go for Anti-GD2 immunotherapy which is a only option.This therapy is very costly and protocols for the treatment to the children after approved clinical trials are available only in a bunch of hospitals across the world. They also suggested that the treatment must be done immediately for better results.
Bunch of us ran through the nook and corner of the world to find the hospital which has the suitable protocols to administer this therapy. After much search. Finally Two hospitals in Europe has provided concurrence for international patient admission and administering this therapy -
1. SJD barcelona children's hospital,spain and 2. The Great Ormond Street Hospital in London. The first one has provided a quote of around $200K Euros (1.8 crore Rupees) only for an outpatient treatment with info on additional charges to be provided later, whereas the second oe has provided a quote of $600K euros (5.5 Crore Rupees) for a complete inpatient treatment. Either of this amount is unachievable for me with my salary.
We have to pay the amount to either of these hospitals as soon as possible , so time is of essence here. This treatment is only option and hope I am having now. He has already overcome many challenges in the treatment and side effects through his courage and willpower and your prayers and support.
Now also we as a family believe that, he will get your support for his treatment, travel and get through the treatment and shine through his life.
Take a moment to reflect through our humble request and It would be of great help and support to
1. Contribute to the campaign ( Any amount contributed helps)
2. Circulate the below online campaign to your friends/family/circle along with a personal message.
3. Refer to the charities you work with / have strong contacts which support international patient / children's cancer treatment.
4. Sponsors to support travel/stay in Barcelona, Spain or London, UK.
Reach out to me - M senthil kumar - Bhavanesh's Father (@Whatsapp +91 99945 20740) if you need more info.