This campaign has stopped and can no longer accept donations.

Accidentally Electrocuted, He Lost An Arm And Has Severe Burns

A few days back Divyanshu accidentally got electrocuted by a high tension wire while he was playing on the roof of his neighbours. His father Mr. Daulat Singh works as a private driver. Divanshu has lost his one hand in the accident. Doctors had to cut his right hand below elbow. The 8 year old is still in the ICU of the Kailash Hospital, Jogiwala,Dehradun,Uttarakhand, India. The doctors have given an estimate of around 11 lakhs for his treatment. Let us stand together with Mr. Daulat Singh and help Divanshyu return to his life again.
Newspaper 2
Newspaper 2
Hospital estimate for treatment of Divyanshu
Hospital estimate for treatment of Divyanshu
Ask for an update
9th May 2018
Dear Supporters,
Thank you all for your support.

Divyanshu is now completely recovered and doing well at home. He adjusted well to his life now and is active. It was tough for him to adjust since amputation was a tragedy he had to face so early in his life but he's a fighter and he has moved on in his life.

He thanks every one who contributed towards his campaign and gave him a chance to live again. His family will always be grateful to each one of you.

Thank you,
Regards,
Anmol
Rs.692,471
raised of Rs.1,100,000 goal

405 Supporters

Beneficiary: Daulat singh info_outline

Supporters (405)

M
Manoj donated US $50
8 months ago
B
Bachi donated US $25
8 months ago
A
Anonymous donated Rs.2,500
8 months ago

Get Well Soon

MK
MADHUKAR donated Rs.10,000
8 months ago

Wish him a speedy recovery

Anup
Anup donated Rs.1,500
8 months ago
PR
PRIYADHARSINI donated Rs.500
8 months ago

Get well soon my boy. Sai s blessings will be there for u