However this doesn't stop us from doing what we do every day, "Give an Excellent education to all children". We believe that each child is capable of being at his/her best given the chance to experience the world in a way children going to elite schools get.
Thus fellowship for us is much more than mere teaching inside the classroom.
We want to create a competitive yet positive environment for kids to learn, know their potential and grow as confident individuals.
Keeping in mind the 21st century skills - Communication, Collaboration, Critical thinking and Creativity, we have planned activities, projects, workshops and field trips. We would be needing the monetary support to take forward these things. Some of the planned projects, activities, workshops or things are listed below.
- Train children for competitive exams like Olympiad.
- Workshops to introduce the various art forms.
- Speak Up Club - Platform to work on public speaking skills
- Digital literacy classes - Needs projector, desktops/tabs.
- Youth Leadership Programs - Bring external trainers.
- Field trips
- Sports equipment
- Study materials and activity books
- Laboratory equipment to teach science
Let's give them what they deserve.
"If not YOU, then WHO ? If not NOW, then WHEN ?"