Sri Sai Datta manasa Peetam Trust works in tribal villages in the below areas:
1. Inculcating moral/cultural values for more than 25 tribal Govt. schools, distributing books and stationary to needy
poor kids and conducting competition exams.
2. Served over 5000+ patients , Educating and donating Fruits/food to pregnant mothers, elderly people in various Govt. hospitals in those 3 districts.
3. Feeding animals in goushala and creating awareness and importance of Desi Cows and protecting them,, Swamyji himself maintains a small goushala at his home in Pendurthi with 15 cows.
4. Conducted over 12 Homeo-medical camps and treating elderly in agency ares and providing free medicines.
5. Anna Daanam to over 2000+ needy homeless people,
6. Educating villagers in skillful handicrafts training for a sustainable income.
Swamyji travels more than half of his time to tribal villages and spends most of the money in transportation to interior
villages. with increasing travel expenses it has been very difficult to manage all the trust other activities.Hence we are
requesting noble donors to please help us fund for a second hand van. Swamyji spends over Rs 15,000-20,000/month on travelling expenses and this could ideally to be used for all the mentioned social service only if the trust has a
vehicle. A simple example would give you a better context how important is to have a vehicle and why this campaign is so important, Due the recent Titli Cyclone in Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram it was very hard to reach the needy people with a hired vehicle and they charged over Rs:25,000/- for a 3 days trip.
This would help perform trust activities very effectively to reach interior places in Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram,
This second hand vehicle would cost more than 2.5 lacs and swamyji was able to manage only 50,000/- and we request all dharmic donors to please donate as little as you can and help us reach more needy people.