These workers are the people who work day in & day out.
Working round the clock indirectly or unknowingly neglects the health of the workers.
All these questions are important for their lives who work day in & day out to make the final product being a show or a film.
1. Do they really get the time to visit their family doctor?
2. Do they really get to do regular medical check up / tests?
3. Do they have enough money to spend on medical expenses?
4. What if they are diagnosed with the serious illness / diseases?
5. What if they are suffering from the chronic diseases, are they getting the correct treatment?
6. Are the basic medication affordable for them?
7. Are they getting any advice / guidance on health awareness?
ICHHA FOUNDATION Plans to host a ‘Free Medical Camp’
Targeting 5000 daily wagers from ‘Our Industry’ which would approx cost Rs. 10 lacs