The pains of these poor speechless babies are pathetic. We don’t know what is going to happen to them in the next minute. They stay on roads and we so called human are so careless that we even don’t think of any life over there on road.
In our Duggu’s Shelter Home we have made every possible requirement for the stay of the stray dogs. We have built the shelter keeping the Dogs in mind. Our shelter home is free from any germ. In our shelter presently it is build up in 2200 sq.ft. This is only a shelter home now, with basic medical attention if required for the inmates of our Shelter Home.
We have made a small area cemented floor and iron shades and iron grill walls for our shelter home. We need to cover the open space with Iron Tins and Floor of Cement. We had made plastic tents but that tear off in few months.
Now we are requesting for donations for the permanent solutions for our babies. As in summer and Rainy Seasons all will are getting wet and that are causing Ticks and many skin issues.
Here I am adding a brief expenditure calculation required at this moment. We need Iron Tin to cover the Open Area and Cemented Flooring to avoid our Babies from Getting Infections from Soil and Mud.
- Iron Tin of 22 Ft minimum required 50 Pieces cost approx RS 135000.
- Iron framing of approx 600 Kg will Cost approx Rs 125000.
- Cement flooring including sand and cement will cost approx RS 60000.
- Minimum 5000 Bricks will cost approx RS 35000.
- Labour Charges for all the work will cost approx RS 40000.
- Gross Estimated Cost will be RS 395000/-