1. I met a child carrying food in her hands. I inquired and discovered that food that owner had given food that had gone bad to a maid's child. It shocked me that we ignore the people who struggle for us every single day and treat them like slaves.
2. I visited an orphanage called Vatsalyam in Hyderabad. I was shocked to see the talent and energy those little kids have. I felt so bad for these little ones who do not have anyone else in the world to care for them.
These incidents changed me. My team and I want to contribute to make this world a better place for everybody. This Diwali, we want to gift something special for these children.
Fund utilization :-
- Sweets Box 300 gms -@ 150 = 15000
- Tiffin Box with water bottle @ 75 = 7500
- Stationary Box( 10 pencil,5 sharpener 5 eraser & color box @ 75 = 7500
- T - Shirts @ 250 = 25000
- School Bags @ 200 = 20000
- Other = 10000
Venue - Bandlaguda, Hyderabad
Who will be benefited?
The 100 little champs of our own people (Maidservant, Safaiwala, Washerman, orphan kids).
Who are we?
We are a group of individuals/working professionals. We want to make the children happy by giving some gifts on this Diwali with your support
Everyone who is a part of this initiative.