Support the families of Brave Martyr Soldiers of Pulwama attack. 44 brave soldiers have lost their lives because of the atrocious terrorist attack on 14-Feb-2019.
We are not soldiers. If we can't go to the border and stand alongside our soldiers in this dark moment, the least we can do is to support their families in every possible way.
Please donate/contribute as much as possible to the family that helps our family #PulwamaMartyrs #savethefamilies
1. The end user account where the donation would be transferred is DIG (Welfare) CRPF WELFARE FUND.
2. The money received will be stored in the Milaap account for this campaign and will be transferred to the families of the martyrs through CWA (CRPF Family Welfare Association) after informing us. The fund at Milaap is overseen by a board of reputed CEOs from asset and fund management firms like Invesco, Jungle Ventures, Unitus Seed Fund et al.
3. Milaap has created a dedicated Pulwama Martyrs Yes Bank Account and a UPI Id for this to pool all funds and transfer it to the CWA Account. The CRPF account has been verified by SSP/DCP Sameer Srivastav of the CRPF SPOC for the CWA account.
4. On transfer of all the funds after the campaign, please check back for acknowledgement from official CRPF email to us to verify the total amount transferred
. We will upload the acknowledgement on the portal as an attachment.
5. If you are paying by PayTm or UPI, any amount can be donated. However if you want to donate via Bank Credit / Debit cards or Net Banking, it would ask for a minimum Rs 100.
6. The initiative is to facilitate ease of transaction and reach out people globally as fast as possible through your network. In case, you feel suspicious about any transaction, please inform us to track/withdraw your funds.
7. Alternatively, you may send donations on bharatkeveer.gov.in to the Bharat Ke Veer corpus fund. Due to the heavy traffic on the website, we are requesting donors to use our platforms since it offers flexible modes of payments for resident and non-resident Indians.
Led by Sandeep Kumar Shivhare, (IIM Rohtak Alumnus) and other IIM Alumni we are trying our best to help the families in need through trusted friends, families & connections. Their loss is immeasurable, but this is what we can do at best. Jai Hind.