URGENT: Bihar needs your urgent help - 55 Lacs people have been affected and need immediate attention!
• Food -- dry ration and Non-perishable packaged food, food for infants and the elderly, snack food, vitamins, paper plates, plastic utensils, biscuits, chura etc.
• Clothing -- warm clothes, waterproof clothing.
• First Aid Kit -- plus medicines, prescription drugs, N95 & Surgical Masks
• Special items -- for babies and the elderly.
• Toiletries -- hygiene items, moisture wipes, sanitizer, sanitary pads
• Flashlight and batteries.
• Toys, books, games (later for shelters camps)
• Pet care items proper identification, immunization records, ample food and water, medicine, a carrier or cage, leash.
Thank you for your kindness and support,
Project Umeed Welfare Foundation
Amir Siddiqui, Founder & Director (ex-AMU)
Chirag Mediratta, Co-founder & CEO ( ex-VIT | ex-MICA)
Prerona Sanyal, Director